Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 5,521Member Member Posts: 5,521Member Member
    Like sitting in a sturdy front porch swing during a summer nighttime storm

I like this

We're suppose to have our second Bomb Cyclone within the last month tonight, wanna come over?

(I feel like they just made up this Bomb Cyclone thing up recently to account for all the weird crap going on here with the devastating flooding in order to put blame on something other than the corp of engineers.)

How’s the progress coming with the flood?

I like this

Bring the beer, you'll have to kick the dog outta the swing

He can chill in my lap.
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Posts: 3,750Member Member Posts: 3,750Member Member
    Sorry to interrupt ppls..

But ..

I'm feeling really, hungry , right now
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,663Member Member Posts: 32,663Member Member

I like this

We're suppose to have our second Bomb Cyclone within the last month tonight, wanna come over?

(I feel like they just made up this Bomb Cyclone thing up recently to account for all the weird crap going on here with the devastating flooding in order to put blame on something other than the corp of engineers.)

I like this

He can chill in my lap.

It's slowly receding. Down to 4 feet from 12+ feet. Water treatment plant is finally able to be entered and they have started working on pumps but still no running water till they can get it all fixed, no time frame on that. Predicting at least another month. Oh and the river just got down to minor flood stage yesterday but is predicted to go back to 14 feet over flood stage by Sunday due to this Bomb Cyclone and corp of engineers opening dams upstream to save their precious tourism lake.
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 5,521Member Member Posts: 5,521Member Member

I like this

I like this

He can chill in my lap.

It's slowly receding. Down to 4 feet from 12+ feet. Water treatment plant is finally able to be entered and they have started working on pumps but still no running water till they can get it all fixed, no time frame on that. Predicting at least another month. Oh and the river just got down to minor flood stage yesterday but is predicted to go back to 14 feet over flood stage by Sunday due to this Bomb Cyclone and corp of engineers opening dams upstream to save their precious tourism lake.

Wow!
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,667Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,667Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,177Member Member Posts: 3,177Member Member
    alone

a good alone or bad alone ?
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,667Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,667Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    alone

a good alone or bad alone ?

it's not good.
  • TheSaltedSeaCakeTheSaltedSeaCake Posts: 55Member, Premium Member Posts: 55Member, Premium Member
    Wingless.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Posts: 594Member Member Posts: 594Member Member
    Mood

ar9f3wd1tuog.gif

edited April 11
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 500Member Member Posts: 500Member Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Mood

ar9f3wd1tuog.gif

:D :D I need some of these feels today.
  • _impressive__impressive_ Posts: 165Member Member Posts: 165Member Member
    Like spam
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,544Member Member Posts: 1,544Member Member
    exasperated
    exasperated

sorry, i am still not gonna put my drover coat in a puddle of water.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,544Member Member Posts: 1,544Member Member
    exasperated

😂 ❤️ Is that what it’s called?
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Posts: 3,750Member Member Posts: 3,750Member Member
    exasperated

Same!
  • _impressive__impressive_ Posts: 165Member Member Posts: 165Member Member
    Exsanguinated
    Exsanguinated

dude. 🧛‍♂️
  • IsETHomeIsETHome Posts: 244Member Member Posts: 244Member Member
    hairy, I need to go shave my legs - haha
    exasperated

That'd be the type of coat i wear.
    exasperated

That'd be the type of coat i wear.

yes, im learning. i had no idea it had a name. my ignorance makes me chuckle.