You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Replies

• SharsouSharsou Posts: 4,536Member Member Posts: 4,536Member Member
  • Alzzi_2Alzzi_2 Posts: 1,566Member Member Posts: 1,566Member Member
    Exhausted

Early night for you, I see..
    edited July 23
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,097Member Member Posts: 2,097Member Member
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »
    Exhausted

Early night for you, I see..

I wish it was
  • amyjsparklesamyjsparkles Posts: 6,168Member Member Posts: 6,168Member Member
    awdouth wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Frustrated. Confused. conflicted. Heart broken.

I can relate too. Just had a broken heart. No real closure, it's hard to not focus on it.

I can relate. Albeit not recently, but my heart is in a hind of knots
    what can help? Me too though, you're not alone

I find it difficult to connect with people

I find it easy to connect initially, because I'm very social. It's after that, when it gets deeper and scarier to let yourself go.

I'm opposite. I'm very hesitant in the beginning, but then the connection is better as I build momentum. I appreciate all the concern, I'm just going through a tough time with some potentially life-changing decisions that I have to make or not make

I can build connections immediately. And keep most. Except I find men confusing sometimes.

I really hope you can get your head clear to make the best decision for you.
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,124Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 7,124Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,700Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,700Member, Premium Member
    excited

Why for? :)
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,124Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 7,124Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    excited

My roommate finally found an apartment and is moving out this weekend.

I will finally have the house all to myself.
    edited July 24
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,700Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,700Member, Premium Member
    excited

Woohoo.. partayyyy 🎉🎊🎈🎈🍻🥂🥃🥃🍾🍾
    edited July 24
    excited

more like a long time just laying still so i can soak up the peace that has been missing for a very long time
    edited July 24
    excited

more like a long tine just laying still so i can soak up the peace that has been missing for a very long time

Get some much needed peace and quiet for now....
    cause I'm on my way😉😜
    excited

more like a long tine just laying still so i can soak up the peace that has been missing for a very long time

cause I'm on my way😉😜

I'd lay out the welcome mat - but she's taking that too
  • SharsouSharsou Posts: 4,536Member Member Posts: 4,536Member Member
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 1,840Member Member Posts: 1,840Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Frustrated. Confused. conflicted. Heart broken.

I can relate too. Just had a broken heart. No real closure, it's hard to not focus on it.

I can relate. Albeit not recently, but my heart is in a hind of knots
    what can help? Me too though, you're not alone

I find it difficult to connect with people

I find it easy to connect initially, because I'm very social. It's after that, when it gets deeper and scarier to let yourself go.

I'm opposite. I'm very hesitant in the beginning, but then the connection is better as I build momentum. I appreciate all the concern, I'm just going through a tough time with some potentially life-changing decisions that I have to make or not make
    If something doesn't feel right, stay far away from it, and don't listen to the blue pilled attitude of "it will be better for you, just do it"
  • eelammeeelamme Posts: 1,129Member Member Posts: 1,129Member Member
    Frozen. There's a monsoon in full swing and every clap of thunder triggers my PTSD from my head-on collision last year.
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 25,123Member Member Posts: 25,123Member Member
    eelamme wrote: »
    Frozen. There's a monsoon in full swing and every clap of thunder triggers my PTSD from my head-on collision last year.

Sorry to hear that, I hope that the storm passes soon.
    excited

cause I'm on my way😉😜

I'd lay out the welcome mat - but she's taking that too

Bugger.. 🙁, sorry
    edited July 24
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,719Member Member Posts: 2,719Member Member
  • OGingerBeardManOGingerBeardMan Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    Contemplative
  • etelfer39etelfer39 Posts: 109Member Member Posts: 109Member Member
    bvbpxuxfb81p.jpeg
    Depressed from missing the beach..
  • amyjsparklesamyjsparkles Posts: 6,168Member Member Posts: 6,168Member Member
    Tired of feeling down.