Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Replies

• Avocado_AngelAvocado_Angel Member Posts: 2,362 Member Member Posts: 2,362 Member
    Wet. Got caught in a downpour and left my umbrella at work so I'm absolutely soaked :disappointed:
  • kdbulgerkdbulger Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    Motivated yet apprehensive. *Can* I do this?
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,962 Member Member Posts: 11,962 Member
    Accomplished (super rare feeling for me). I finally managed to catch up on chores and have "free time" to do things like crochet.. or sort Magic cards.. or draw. Whoo!

Best feeling ever!
  • jtegirl1jtegirl1 Member Posts: 4,924 Member Member Posts: 4,924 Member
    wedge421 wrote: »
    Afraid, in the last 3 years since I have been away from MFP I have put on a bit over 100lbs. Im back and ready to start over

No better time to start than now. :smile:

Its not the starting Im afraid of :(

Find what motivates you and keep it in mind when you think you're falling off the wagon. You'll be in a routine before you know it.

Agree. Also, I find it easier to break it down into smaller incremental goals so I'm not overwhelmed. I gain determination and momentum with every little goal achieved.

Afraid, in the last 3 years since I have been away from MFP I have put on a bit over 100lbs. Im back and ready to start over

No better time to start than now. :smile:

Its not the starting Im afraid of :(

Find what motivates you and keep it in mind when you think you're falling off the wagon. You'll be in a routine before you know it.

Agree. Also, I find it easier to break it down into smaller incremental goals so I'm not overwhelmed. I gain determination and momentum with every little goal achieved.

Good point! And have rewards set for when you hit those smaller goals. Treat yourself to something you enjoy... golf club, go to a game of whatever sport you like, a massage, etc.

Great advice right here! Good luck!

• bethss_bethss_ Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcksSomebodyWakeUpHIcks Member Posts: 3,836 Member Member Posts: 3,836 Member
    @bonn5 wrote: »
    How are you feeling?

You forgot to add "the person above you"

• Sunnysky2014Sunnysky2014 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Frustrated. Broken foot, cast for 6 weeks. MAY get it off in a week but doubt it. Was going to gym 3x week since February and haven't been able to go. Has anyone gone to gym with a cast caddy?! Lol. I'm ready to.
  • crmzncrmzn Member Posts: 45 Member Member Posts: 45 Member
    Buzzed haha. Thanks to IPA's and stouts.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,457 Member Member Posts: 9,457 Member
    a lot better than earlier
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 255,829 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255,829 Member
  • Raquel_MamaRaquel_Mama Member Posts: 1,815 Member Member Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited August 2017
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,682 Member Member Posts: 9,682 Member
    Tired. Super tired.
  • misnomer1misnomer1 Member Posts: 648 Member Member Posts: 648 Member
  • shesbringingsexybackshesbringingsexyback Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member
  • JLAJ81JLAJ81 Member Posts: 2,477 Member Member Posts: 2,477 Member
    Sick and tired and maybe a little hungry
  • browneyedgirl749browneyedgirl749 Member, Premium Posts: 4,985 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,985 Member
  • TeddyK4975TeddyK4975 Member, Premium Posts: 106 Member Member, Premium Posts: 106 Member
  • LittleHearseDriverLittleHearseDriver Member Posts: 2,677 Member Member Posts: 2,677 Member
    Sleepy, but content.
  • Raquel_MamaRaquel_Mama Member Posts: 1,815 Member Member Posts: 1,815 Member
    sick to my stomach