Anyone left with baby fat? Time for mine to go

I am new to this challenge. But I'm going to give it a go. 4 babies have left me with a wee bit to much of baby fat and I'm going to try and get rid of some of it. I'm from new Zealand.

Replies

• artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Same here! I'm 6 babies in and 40 pounds more than when I got married 17 years ago! But I'm not sure it's "baby fat" for me... more like Doritos, cookies, cake, ice cream fat... sad face emoji
  • TaniaMTaylor6
    TaniaMTaylor6 Posts: 16 Member
    I am a mum of 6 too and my problem areas are definitely my mummy pouch, hips and boobs. I started using this app on 2nd January and have lost 60lbs so far. I have another 22lbs to go until I reach my target. Only 9lbs to go until I am considered to be a healthy weight (absolute top end).
    I was always over eating and the more babies I had, the more I gained. After seeing a photo of myself and finding it hard to walk to my local shop, I knew I had to change. I now love walking and do lots of it. I even bought a treadmill. This is the best thing I have done for myself and my family.
  • drakedeborah3384
    drakedeborah3384 Posts: 7 Member
    phh72zors1tw.jpg

I've been doing this I've lost inches in my 5waist and 3 in my thighs. I had a baby in may.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    I am still trying to lose the baby fat after 12 yrs. Work in progress!