BEST TASTING VEGAN PROTEIN POWDERS

Options
Hi guys,

ive tried a few organic vegan protein powders and i love them , but now im looking for ones that taste amazing when mixed with only water , as im a flight attendant and would love to mix them up onboard

ive heard orgain in chocolate is good with water

anyone tried amazing grass peanut butter chocolate with water only?

Replies

• melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    or sunwarrior chocolate?
  • timsla
    timsla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sun warriors not bad. We have some here at the hpl. That's left over from a study.
  • forlaura
    forlaura Posts: 27 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My favorites are Sunwarrior Blend Chocolate and Vega Sport Vanilla...I don't think protein powders taste as good with water as they do with almond milk but these two definitely taste the best to me as compared with so many others I've tried. I've heard good things about Orgain, and it's on my list. Hope you find one that you like!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I have Orgain chocolate. It's pretty sweet and the sweetness is less to me with a half a frozen banana. I use almond or soy milk.
  • melissalatzel25
    Options
    fiddletime wrote: »
    I have Orgain chocolate. It's pretty sweet and the sweetness is less to me with a half a frozen banana. I use almond or soy milk.

thanks babe but i cant take milks through security at airports so im looking for specifically ones that taste good in water only that i can whip up on the aircraft...
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sun Warrior. I prefer vanilla to chocolate but both are better than anything else I have tried.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I've tried a bunch and I like vega and orgain the best.
  • melissalatzel25
    Options
    thanks!