• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am looking to drop some bodyfat!!

Add me!!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I want to lose about another 2kg or so, but more than losing weight I care about my BF%. Even if I gain weight but look leaner and have a lower BF%, I'd be content because I care more about a look than a number.
  • barrpc
    barrpc Posts: 96
    Options
    I started with a sports nutritionist 5 weeks ago and so far have gone from 21% down to 18.5%. I want to hit around 14% by January as I will be running the Houston marathon and will attempt to break the 4 hour mark this year. I am still weight lifting and running which has been helping with the metabolism. Not looking to pack any extra muscle on but want to maintain what I have.

My meal plans are not exciting, but I am not eating because food tastes good right now, I am eating to get max nutrients without calorie dense bulk. So far my energy has been at a decent level, especially since my weight has come down about 8 lbs also.
  • ELVISDEAN
    ELVISDEAN Posts: 77
    Options
    yeah man..join my group The High carb Revolution ..its all about getting to very low body fat by eating and following the high carb lifestyle...I dropped 25 lbs and am leaning out doing so..welcome..

Elvis