Accidentally deleted exercise calories for the day

Options
Polo265
Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
Hi - I synced my Fitbit and MFP. When I looked at my exercise calories on MFP, I clicked on the little green icon beside the total, thinking it had some useful information. Apparently what I did was to delete my exercise calories. Is there any way to get them back?

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    As long as it is before midnight of the same day, when the last sync occurs, you can wait until the next sync or force MFP and Fitbit to sync. That will update the Fitbit Calorie adjustment.

If you deleted a previous day adjustment, you can not get it back.
  • Polo265
    Options
    Thank you. How can I force MFP and Fitbit to sync before midnight - like, right now?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Fitbit sends new data when the daily burn is 100 higher than prior sync.

It shouldn't take long, if sitting, probably a tad more than 1 hr. Is it truly effecting your eating goals and plans right now that would be different in about 1 hr?

Unless you are having syncing issues - in which case, nothing will help.

The "i" that you can click on is indeed extra info to view though - no problem there.

You have negative calorie adjustments enabled in your MFP Food options?

If you just had a new sync and it went the other direction, the adjustment should disappear.

In which case your MFP activity level may be too high for reality.
  • Polo265
    Options
    Thank you so much. No, it isn't affecting my eating goals, but I fretted it would affect my totals at the end of the week. I jogged around the house and they are back. You are the BEST! :)