Very new, looking to lose 100lbs + Breastfeeding mom - friends?

Options
Hi, I'm new to MFP and I recently had another baby 9 weeks ago.
I'm exclusively breastfeeding and with older children as well finding it hard to make time to workout and prep healthy meals.
I'm 5'5, 287lbs (was 302 May, 26th -day baby was born-)
Short term goals
1- 250
2- 225
3- 200
4- 180
5- 160
6- 140
Ultimate Goal - 130-140lbs

My biggest struggles are motivation, willpower, and my own self sabotage. (aka self commitment... I lake it)
Aside from those with being a new mom as I said before, I find it hard to make the time to workout or prep something healthy to eat. And with a tight budget I find it even harder to make healthy grocery options. It's just easier to buy prepped food and throw it in the oven you know? I know HOW to change, I know what choices I SHOULD be making, I just need help DOING it.. need the support and the confidence and constant motivation. And I just don't know how to get it. I'm hoping by coming here I will find a support group and motivators I need to really stick to this and create a better lifestyle for myself and ultimately my family.

Please feel free to add me and kick my *kitten* when it needs to be!
Thank you

Replies

• janeofalltrades14
    janeofalltrades14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm right there too! My son is 4 months old today & I have over 100 pounds total I'd like to lose. I just sent you a friend request....