Shakeology

Hi guys. I'm looking to try Shakeology but don't want to spend the outrageous price for something that I may not even like. I get shaky easily so I need to make sure that doesn't happen. Is anyone able to help me out?

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,110 Member
    I tried Shakeology and it tasted fine but I use natures bounty now through Amazon. Tastes just as good, meets all the nutrition I want in a shake, and a $15 tub lasts me a month.

I really don't think shakeology is worth the price or much different than most other shakes.
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Well I drink Shakeology - which doesn't seem to be the popular opinion. That being said, I don't think it has "magical powers" or anything else from the comments above. However, I tried it about a year ago and I like it. I have a shake almost every morning. I mix it with my coffee. I have tried a few other protein shakes and have had some issues with them that I don't have with Shakeology.

Anyhow, long story short - you can order shakeology with a money back guarantee. I think it's 30 days. So if you order, and don't like it, or causes any issues, you can return it for a refund. If you like it, you can keep drinking it and get more.