Upside Down and Inside Out you're leaving me.

Options
miltbrophy2463
miltbrophy2463 Posts: 30 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
I've always gone by the numbers, a hyperlipidemic 54 yo. Male sw. 264 cw. 233 gw.180. I have been Keto and low carb for 16 months so I just wanted to share my numbers from the past 7 months. I have tried to inform folks about this woe but I'm fine if they don't get it. No I did not lose 25lbs. in the first 8 weeks, it's a lifestyle from upside down and inside out.
Feb Now
T Cho.244---173
TGL. 392----270
HDL 57---54
VLDL 78--54
LDL Cho Calc109--65
4.28070175-- 3.2037037
A1C 5.0--4.8
I am a bit curious to hear what my old school cardiologist will say on Monday. I bet the Doc will order me to take a stress test, what a money game of which I refuse to play. Next!

Replies

• joanl9
    joanl9 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your improved numbers!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!! The AHA's low fat diet is killing us slowly and making us FAT. I went from eating low fat diet to eating eggs, bacon/sausage/livermush for breakfast and avoiding processed foods among other changes. ALL my numbers improved as well. SUGAR is the real enemy (which is added in abundance in all low fat products) as well as the chemicals in processed foods. Good for you for learning the truth
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!