Thirty lbs by Christmas

Options

Replies

• DiaGetsFit182
    DiaGetsFit182 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know it's still two weeks away, but do we have a pact to stay out of the Halloween candy? I haven't bought any yet. I'm not buying it until the day of. What should we do with the left overs? Having a plan ahead of time always helps me.

I lucked out and it turns out I'm working on Halloween and won't be home until 9PM (my family stops opening the door after 8PM). So the night before I'm going to make the traditional goodie bags to pass out to the kids and allow myself a few pieces but on Halloween, it'll be no candy for me! I find that having a piece or two once or twice a week keeps me from buying a whole bag and scarfing it down.

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,621 Member
    Options
    Oct.1-269.8
    Oct.7-269.0
    Oct.11- 268.4
    Oct.17-267.4
  • hughjazz74
    hughjazz74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I want to join this but I see it started in August! I'm hoping to lose about 30 by new years! Taking inspiration from you all! :)
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the tips. Maybe I will just hand out raisins this year for Halloween. I'm not at all tempted by them and when I'm out I'm out!
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    We have already collectively lost 231.6lbs

Awesome!!! We are kicking a**!
  • kim2508
    kim2508 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in..:)
  • stella7x7
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Oct.1-269.8
    Oct.7-269.0
    Oct.11- 268.4
    Oct.17-267.4

Oct.23-266.4
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Thank you all for the tips. Maybe I will just hand out raisins this year for Halloween. I'm not at all tempted by them and when I'm out I'm out!

They have yogurt covered raisins also in a small box
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    stayed same but not giving up.

Oct 8 = 203
    Oct 15 = 201
    Oct 22 = 201

you are all doing great. I need to stay focused and not fall into seasonal depression. I will try to plan better this week.
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    april_mesk wrote: »
    stayed same but not giving up.

Oct 8 = 203
    Oct 15 = 201
    Oct 22 = 201

you are all doing great. I need to stay focused and not fall into seasonal depression. I will try to plan better this week.

For me, planning is everything! I go to the store every week so I always have the produce I like. Then there's no excuses! Keep up the hard work! It'll happen
  • ErinMarie3877
    ErinMarie3877 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join if it’s not too late. My goal is 5-10 pounds a month, in total 20-30 pounds my Christmas!
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Heck yes I'm in!
  • DudessWildchild
    DudessWildchild Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is way late but I would like to join anyway. I am currently 256.8. Lost 13 lbs since I started.
    I weigh every day because it keeps me motivated but will post once per week on Saturdays.
    Since I started cooking almost all my meals at home it has been easier to control the calories. So that's been working for me.
  • DudessWildchild
    Options
    So next a workout challenge! See you all Saturday!
  • LMDlove230
    LMDlove230 Posts: 63 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Only down .4 for the week. Pretty bummed... but, I'm bound and determined to have a big loss next week! Fingers crossed! :)
  • smithy08js
    smithy08js Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I did not lose anything this week. I'm kind of bummed but I didn't eat the best iver the weekend so it makes sense. I need to try harder this week.
  • espuhler
    espuhler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm In!
  • DudessWildchild
    Options
    I plan to start some cardio. I get in the challenges for strength but no cardio.
    Must balance