Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Dark secrets

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    LOL! Damn he caught that!
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Lol.... not fair you distracted me.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Wanted in three states for lifting Bermuda shorts
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    hates gingers and old people
  • carbkiller14
    carbkiller14 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    swears up and down he didnt touch the nachos
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Sofia_Garcia Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    She would love to be stuck with me in a red room :) ahahah
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    doesn't like puppies
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    doesn't like puppies

Depends on the kind of poppies ;)

She's spy

• aeloine
    Options
    How did you know??

Her natural hair is not blonde
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Options
    She's Brazilian and she knows I'm not a red hair either
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    She's actually a Chinese dude named Richard Wong...aka Long Wong from Hong Kong
  • aeloine
    Options
    Secretly his name is D'Andre Wong
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    She is an international supplier of knock off adult toys and lingerie to 3rd world countries
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    My dark secret..... I can't say.... I mean really... Victoria had a secret once and then she told someone and now... EVERYBODY knows Victoria's Secret.

th?id=OIP.uBCdPc5segZq4EXRBe2t7AEmEs&pid=Api
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Options
    He's a adult movie super star and he's last movies was the secrets of Victoria lush lips where he played the part of the Botox creepy doctor!
  • dgthom72
    Options
    She played the part of That stripper cop named cherry in that police thriller movie about the mafia midgets running the Oompa Loompa gambling ring. She got robbed of that Oscar.
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Options
    I did just because you decide to fake that fling with Jeniffer lopes to get a part on her last video clip just to be able to put some yoga pants and. Heels on and dance like Beyoncé!!!! You broke my heart and my performance in that movie was the worst I've done! Excepted the part of the strip witch I no you still watch it and it's on your collection of late night movies
  • dgthom72
    Options
    Hi @sophia_garcia.

First off. I danced way better than Beyoncé. And I looked damn good in those yoga pants. You told me that.

I told Jay though she was good but had Sophia gotten that part, we would have made that audience blush. We may have pushed that R rating to an X.
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Options
    dgthom72 wrote: »
    Hi @sophia_garcia.

First off. I danced way better than Beyoncé. And I looked damn good in those yoga pants. You told me that.

I told Jay though she was good but had Sophia gotten that part, we would have made that audience blush. We may have pushed that R rating to an X.
    dgthom72 wrote: »
    Hi @sophia_garcia.

Oh my god babe you're the best!! Let's make out and get back together!
    No one can handle me in this game and you just made me crack open almost pee my pants!! Your pants our pants ahahha
  • dgthom72
    Options
    To the kiss-thread!!!