I'm a breakfast skipper

Options
So, I've been on MFP for a couple years, but I've slacked off.

As a result, I've gained a little weight. One of the culprits is the fact that I only have coffee in the morning and don't eat much else. Another is that I snack on some of the things at work.

Does anyone have tips for skipping breakfast and saying no to the snacks at work?

Replies

• WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    So, I've been on MFP for a couple years, but I've slacked off.

As a result, I've gained a little weight. One of the culprits is the fact that I only have coffee in the morning and don't eat much else. Another is that I snack on some of the things at work.

Does anyone have tips for skipping breakfast and saying no to the snacks at work?

If skipping breakfast causes you to be hungry enough to eat snacks at work, eat breakfast, or carry snacks with you to work.
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Meal timing is irrelevant, breakfast is not important, and you can snack on what you like as long as you make it fit your goals.

You gained weight from eating too many calories - get back to logging your intake, weighing solids, measuring liquids, and using accurate database entries to make your food fit your calorie goal.

I did find that when I stopped logging, I ended up eating more. When I started logging again, I noticed how much I was eating.