Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you make a sammich for the person above?

Replies

• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Sure
  • JamesEfird
    JamesEfird Posts: 106 Member
    Indeed I would!
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    A bacon sammich it is! But if you've never had it a PBJ&bacon with our without nutella grilled in a small amount of bacon grease is to die for.
    I consider myself a bacon purist. The only thing that goes with bacon is more bacon! No maple syrup, or brown sugar, etc....

One thing I found that was amazing, was making a grilled cheese using bacon grease instead of butter on the bread. BEYOND amazing. Unfortunately, for obvious reasons, I dont eat that very often.
    hud54014 wrote: »
    Good morning! I'm making you a breakfast breakfast burrito... I think it qualifies as a sammich
    Heck yes it qualifies!!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    JamesEfird wrote: »
    Indeed I would!
    A bacon sammich it is! But if you've never had it a PBJ&bacon with our without nutella grilled in a small amount of bacon grease is to die for.
    I consider myself a bacon purist. The only thing that goes with bacon is more bacon! No maple syrup, or brown sugar, etc....

One thing I found that was amazing, was making a grilled cheese using bacon grease instead of butter on the bread. BEYOND amazing. Unfortunately, for obvious reasons, I dont eat that very often.
    Good morning! I'm making you a breakfast breakfast burrito... I think it qualifies as a sammich
    Heck yes it qualifies!!!

I'm a country raised boy, I cook most everything with a little bit of bacon juice.
  • JamesEfird
    edited March 2018
    JamesEfird wrote: »
    Indeed I would!

Heck yes it qualifies!!!

I'm a country raised boy, I cook most everything with a little bit of bacon juice.
    NC born and raised, VA for most of my adulthood, now in SC. I feel ya bro. Bacon's love juices make everything taste better
  • marieisme2015
    marieisme2015 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Nope! He didn't let me win our wrestling match :/
  • JamesEfird
    Thats because it would still be fun. AND I get to build you another sammich!!!
  • Mattty79
    Mattty79 Posts: 3,068 Member
    Definitely! 15 different ones to pick from!
  • DWBalboa
    Sure, you like spicy Italian sausage? :smiley:
  • DWBalboa
    You can have as much as you'd like.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    It's sammich time! How about a grilled salmon BLT?
  • DWBalboa
    How bout my quattro formaggi grilled cheese sammich?
  • hud54014
    I'll bring the tomato soup
  • Kastastrophie
    Kastastrophie Posts: 2,918 Member
    whatcha like ?
  • DWBalboa
    I'd make my friend anything he's like.
  • hud54014
    Of course I'd make a sammich for this gentleman.
  • scompton094
    scompton094 Posts: 320 Member
    Yes!
  • hud54014
    Of course I would!