Beck Diet Solution Book

Options
Hi Everybody,
I'm reading the Beck Diet Solution and looking for anyone else that might be reading it too. I don't like the word "diet" but the book has been helpful to me. I'm only a week in to the activities. If you are interested in discussing the book and checking in using this board, please respond here or message me. Thank you and I wish you all the best, happy days and good health.

Replies

• wendhall
    wendhall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been rereading the Beck Diet Solutions and working on the days too. I have used it in the past with good results. Just tough getting started again.
  • Leroyoliver
    Leroyoliver Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendhall, are you using it now to initially loose or maintain? I'm on week 2 right now. So far so good.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,106 Member
    Options
    there are a few posts about the book on the forum, try the search facility and you should be able to find them :smile:
  • Leroyoliver
    Leroyoliver Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, will do!
  • wendhall
    wendhall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am using it to lose, I did lose in the past but gained it back over a few years and I stopped using the techniques.
  • 4Hisangels
    4Hisangels Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on day 3 of the book. I started a group at my work, which starts next Wednesday. Scaring myself into accountability by doing that. I didn't think anyone would be interested..., but I was wrong!!! So, working through it one day at a time. How is it going for you?
  • ChristieShaker
    ChristieShaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm going to start the book tomorrow. I read it in the past and lost weight but did gain it back. Looking forward to getting back into this!
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have it and the workbook but haven’t read yet