sometimes i lose motivation

Options
I know everyone lose it sometimes but i hate it when i lost my motivation because after that everything goes back to the place where it started. I gain everything back and start from the beginning after a while.

I tried dvds, jogging and all but they didnt help. I did always quit.

So, I thought it would be good to start to go to gym and i joined one. It has been 1,5 month. But it is easy to not go. Mom is bugging me about it. She thought that besides everything the money i am spending for the gym is being wasted. She is right of course.

I'm going. But because of my job some nights i leave office late and dont feel like going to gym and go back to home instead. It is not good.

Just yesterday, I felt depressed and didnt wanna try for losing weight and wished the fairytales or etc would real and some magic stick touch me and make me thinner. Ridiculous? Maybe, but it seems good that time.

I know i will quit after a while.
I want to push myself for better and all!
Sometimes i go shopping just to see the clothes which i can't fit in and motivate myself like that but it is not a permanent solution.
That's why I need help. I need someone who will motivate me, support me etc. via here/email/etc.

Anyone wanna help?

Replies

• mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Greg Plitt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CRVjMQuOaM

If he doesn't help you then nobody can.

Also in regards to your excuse about being too tired to go to the gym in the evening - Wake up early in the morning and go to the gym BEFORE work. It'll wake you up for the rest of the day.