How to get back your streak.

Options
I recently lost my streak count and then it was back to 0, but I found a good link where you can reset to it where it was, just thought I would share how to do it.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Bumping.

Also:

I think this reset only works if you have actually logged in, so don't bother if you're thinking of lying about your streak. :smiley:
  • carrey224
    carrey224 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks! My streak was over 750 days and i was busy with moving and missed my first day of logging in. I didn't stop just because I didn't sign in for one day. Works for me!
  • JonasMarken
    JonasMarken Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    carrey224 wrote: »
    Awesome! Thanks! My streak was over 750 days and i was busy with moving and missed my first day of logging in. I didn't stop just because I didn't sign in for one day. Works for me!
    Nice one and good you got your streak back.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    No it allows you to lie. If people do that they are only cheating them selves
    No it dont, cos you can still follow your meal plan on paper, but forget to log in to update the days, so its a good way to get back the days you lost.

Yes- this. useful. I just reset mine. (Kept track on paper and logged it all when I got back from a camping, cycling trip where I didn't have phone service).
  • JonasMarken
    JonasMarken Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ritzvin wrote: »
    No it dont, cos you can still follow your meal plan on paper, but forget to log in to update the days, so its a good way to get back the days you lost.

Yes- this. useful. I just reset mine. (Kept track on paper and logged it all when I got back from a camping, cycling trip where I didn't have phone service).
    ritzvin wrote: »

Nice one and yes, it is handy especially as you go on camping or a holiday to then log it back in when you are returning home.

• tkbales
    tkbales Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I clicked on the link above, it automatically came up with the 'Streak' that I previously had; not sure how it did that, but seems like that's what happend.......
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Its not like theres a prize for most successive days on MFP

Seriously? You mean I've been doing all this, and I'm NOT getting a trophy? Seriously? I want a refund. Oh, wait...

• chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    PokeyBug wrote: »
    Its not like theres a prize for most successive days on MFP

Seriously? You mean I've been doing all this, and I'm NOT getting a trophy? Seriously? I want a refund. Oh, wait...

Ya, and while I'm at it, can I go back to the weight I was before I started slacking again and gained my 40 lbs back from two years ago?
  • anna_lowe
    anna_lowe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    im bumping this cuz it helped me today
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not that it's actually important, but if you don't log in for whatever reason, you no longer have a streak of logging in. That's kind of how streaks work. But like I said, it's literally not important at all unless you're just looking for a participation trophy of some kind.