I need new friends :( . 80 pounds to lose.

Options
Heyyy I'm looking for new friends to join along the life changing journey with me. Started yesterday and I need to lose 80 pounds. Gosh it's going to be a long one. It'll be worth it right? #PositivyPrevails

Replies

• umamageswary52
    umamageswary52 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Gwen_05 wrote: »
    Hey, literally me too! I'm tired of gaining weight every year and I want to be down 77 lbs to get to the weight I felt best at.

Yass girl let's get it done
  • zellafriend
    zellafriend Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    add me, new at this
  • CapnVillainBLK
    CapnVillainBLK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    80lbs will be worth it for sure. I need to lose 75 myself so not too far behind you.
  • umamageswary52
    Options
    80lbs will be worth it for sure. I need to lose 75 myself so not too far behind you.

Nicee let's do it together
  • healthy4ever10
    healthy4ever10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Returning to MFP and also have80 to lose. Would love to have some friends to help along the way!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    I am half way through the process of losing 70lbs to get to my first major goal at the moment, you are more than welcome to add me.
  • CarolynG93
    CarolynG93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Starting the journey to lose 21lbs. MFP friends for motivation would be great
  • pifflepants
    pifflepants Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been here a couple of weeks, think I need to lose about 40lbs. Would love some friends to chat to! I have no idea how to add people, but please feel free to add me.

B
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    @pifflepants you click on the username, that brings up their user card, click again on the username in the card and that will take you to their profile where you can add as friend.
  • pifflepants
    pifflepants Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • TartsAndTattoos
    TartsAndTattoos Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I believe we could all use support and new friends. Also please feel free to add me.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have about 60 lbs to lose and would love some new friends to do this with. I'm mostly planning this week but tracking my food regardless.
  • My4happykids
    My4happykids Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I has 80ish to still lose. I've lost 43 since May of this year. happy to have more friends if you'd like to add me.
  • umamageswary52
    Options
    KelGen02 wrote: »
    When I started this new healthy lifestyle at the end of November 2016 I said I wanted to lose at least 60lbs. of course that has changed a bit over time... I have since lost 70lbs and have lowered my goal weight so now I have another 25-30lbs to go (will depend on how I feel when I get there) I can say with out a shadow of a doubt... IT IS SOOO WORTH IT!!!! When I started out, I had the best intentions but did not truly believe that i would actually lose that much weight but I stuck to it through the holidays and birthdays and specials occasions and before I knew it, I was feeling like a million bucks... when you see those memes that state you will thank yourself 3 months from now, 6 months from now a year from now... It is so damn true. I log in daily and I am supportive of my MFP family. Feel free to add me... One day at time, making changes and sticking to them... YOU GOT THIS! B)

I've lost and regained weight twice. So I'm nervous stepping into this
  • WangechiChege
    WangechiChege Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose quite a few ( about 60lbs) and I'm not so sure how to add friends so that we can help each other..