Nightshifters UNITE!!!!

Options

Replies

• BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am 911 police dispatcher for a little town, not much to do most night, and for sure not Sunday

lol ah! i was close lol, thats awesome though my mom used to be a 911 dispatcher!!! and yeah sundays are for sure slow for crime haha
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I'm on night shift! I'm on my second weekend night off. My step dad died about 5 hours ago.... I have been binging all night. :\

Otherwise yeah I'm usually reading the message boards when I'm at work!

aww i am so sorry!!! :frown: , hey it's ok to binge every once in a while though especially with something like that!! ***hugs your way***

Thanks! He's much better off. He was suffering for a long time.

Otherwise I love working nights! :) I'm just doing laundry all night, lol. Pretty productive!

Now he is at rest...

I like it because I can mostly do what I want and I dont have as many complaining customers but my days off are Monday and Tuesday, sucks :tongue:

Yeah that's my job too. No customers at all. Thankfully. I can do whatever I want basically.

My days off were Saturday and Sunday nights but it will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights for awhile. Should be cool having three days off every week!

i need 3 days off a week!!! lol i almost wish being a housewife is a career choice at this point lol
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    4:30-4:30 here, and no cop or anything, im actually a lab analyst and on my fifth 12 hr night and two more to go. Sick and tired, but get a few days off after tuesday night.

aww i hope you feel better!!!! and yay almost there!!!
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I need iv caffeine stat...
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Kid woke up 3 hours ago scrrrrrreaming. He's still awake. Woo! :(

oh yeah thats alll you girlie!!!! i love kids, but my goodness they are work!!!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    12 hour shifts kinda suck but I work Fri-Sat-Sun and then have Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thrusday all off. Can't beat that
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    12 hour shifts kinda suck but I work Fri-Sat-Sun and then have Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thrusday all off. Can't beat that

yeah seriously!!! thats awesome, wanna trade? lol
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

That would be sweet! I have to work two twelve hour shifts and then split up the other 16 hours in two shifts.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    By the way guys, my instagram is @kayt10590, facebook is katie.arora@aol.com, and the phone number just message me if you want it!!!

Hey you forgot to mention your credit cards, social security number and facebook password:huh:
  • DempseyWRX
    DempseyWRX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yes i have been waiting for this thread haha! 7pm-7am EST working in a data center. I always fail to mention to people that I work these hours when I say I do Insanity at 3am. That "face" I get never seems to get old lol.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    By the way guys, my instagram is @kayt10590, facebook is katie.arora@aol.com, and the phone number just message me if you want it!!!

Hey you forgot to mention your credit cards, social security number and facebook password:huh:

yeah haha i'm not giving all of that out!!! anyone can easily find each other by facebook & instagram- when facebook asked whats your address? i said none of your f***king business!!!
  • sandralina
    Options
    He's finnnnnally falling asleep! Woohoo!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Yes i have been waiting for this thread haha! 7pm-7am EST working in a data center. I always fail to mention to people that I work these hours when I say I do Insanity at 3am. That "face" I get never seems to get old lol.

LOL Thats awesome!!!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    He's finnnnnally falling asleep! Woohoo!!

yayy!!!!! well i bid you a good day!!! lol or is it morning?
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    10pm-6am Sunday thru Thursday here, and only one more hour to go. Stupid busy since I walked in the door last night, ugh.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

yeah haha i'm not giving all of that out!!! anyone can easily find each other by facebook & instagram- when facebook asked whats your address? i said none of your f***king business!!!

what i am trying to say is that there are way too many creepers in here to reveal all that info.I have been here for almost an year now and let just say i would need more than 2 hands if i had to count how many people had to delete their accounts cuz of stalkers.
    Also its against the mfp rules

7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, instant messenger ids, etc.
  • SCouture421
    Options
    I wish MFP would give notifications !! To when message board response !
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I wish MFP would give notifications !! To when message board response !

yeah that would be nice! or an easier way to upload pics!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

what i am trying to say is that there are way too many creepers in here to reveal all that info.I have been here for almost an year now and let just say i would need more than 2 hands if i had to count how many people had to delete their accounts cuz of stalkers.
    Also its against the mfp rules

7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, instant messenger ids, etc.

well no stalkers here yet!! i guess i'm not at that level of hotness yet lol, but THANK YOU for your concern for my saftey it is greatly appreciated i'm just trying to find more friends that are trying to be healthy to stay in better contact with since MOST of my friends don't care about their health or try to sugarcoat things for me and tell me i'm fine the way i am, especially my husband who i love him dearly doesn't understand it he is proud my his body but gets confused when i am not of mine and tells me he doesn't care what size i am which is so sweet of him, but i want to change me, and find a better flock to follow i suppose i should say lol.

ps. didnt mean to turn that into a rant but thanks again!
  • sandralina
    Options
    Nighttime here. Lol!