Hey guys :)

Options
Intro: I used to be around 185 in high school with quiet well-toned muscles and decent abs showing as well. Over time, I ended up gaining tons of weight. Of course, University didn't help much either XD I would gain 20 pounds then lose 15 then start all over. This continued until I reached around 220-240. Recently I've been eating between 600-1500 calories for the past month or so (with cheat days) but I realize that this is super unhealthy. I'm somehow 210 right now but I think this is probably a result of me miscalculating somewhere -.- Therefore, I'm going to really start today......

I weigh 210 pounds and I'm 6,0. My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week by eating 1500 calories/day (will change according to the weight with the help of this site). I already have recipes in mind, and maybe junk food once in a while that doesnt surpass the calorie limit. I am also replacing sodas with diet (don't worry I limit it to once a while due to aspartame and other chemicals) and trying to drink tons of water.

Here's my before-image (so right now):
4sycd18oert6.png

Now that that's done with... It's nice to see like-minded people. Hopefully, we can all make to our goals.

P.S. I hope I can come back here with the after-image in a few months and shock myself ;)

Replies