Keto Friends Wanted!

Options
2»

Replies

• CoriCanKeto
    CoriCanKeto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been on Keto for 1 month. Down about 13lbs been watching and reading a ton and find most of it very helpful. Last week didn’t really loose but was totally strictly Keto. May be calories are a bit too high so am changing them up or rather down (lol).
    Using calculations to figure out carb protein and fat goals. Going to add slightly higher deficit but understand too much of a deficit will make the long haul harder. May get slightly faster results but the maintenance will be more difficult if calories are too low to start. Also, if I stall (meaning 3-6 weeks of no weight loss down the road) there will be no where to reduce Cala from. Or shift ... so I have to be careful not to reduce calls too much.
    I’m 55. SW 259. CW 243.6 GW135. I log everything in MFP and also keep handwritten log So I can track and add all macros easily without premium membership. Anyone wanna join me, I’m totally committed. No waivering. Weighing everything Eating pretty simply.
  • Hulan523
    Hulan523 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, i am starting on keto diet and this is my first week. I have been and still doing a lot of research, but there are more questions. Please share your research sources with me. Generally i didn't eat a lot carb before but of course some pizza or burger once in awhile. I am a stress eater and low stress tolerance, plus insulin resistance. So I need to seriously change lifestyle and manage my stress level.