What was the last dream you had ?

Options
Msfugly
Msfugly Posts: 25 Member
Mine ... I was in a lift that broke and it crashed right down to the basement and killed me...

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I was falling from the sky with a bunch of other people and we all landed on a massive piece of cake.

It was a feeling of fat kid bliss
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    My co-worker and I were in labor at the same time in the same hospital room. All I remember was her disturbing HAIRY AF bush. I swear to God. I woke up and was like WTF dream is that!!!
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    In high school and I can't remember my locker combination. I've had it often.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    that I lost my toothbrush

it was awful.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

Me too...I have that one pretty often.

I graduated from COLLEGE 17 years ago and last night I had a bunch of different stressful dreams about the first day of school!

So crazy. I think it came from all of my friends' kids going back to school this week and seeing their posts on social media. But I don't know why I have to have these dreams after almost twenty years LOL
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I have this re-occurring dream too. Not my last dream tho.

It's funny to me that different people have similar dreams...I guess my brain is not unique!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I haven't had a dream since I got married and started a family. Pretty much killed off all my dreams.

Do you also drive a used Ford Taurus?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Wet.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    That I went to a new hairdresser who died parts of my hair white. *gasp*
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Went to an old friends house. Her kitchen was filthy so I cleaned it. Very weird as she is a very happy Homemaker and excellent at what she does. Me on the other hand, hate to clean. I do it of course but unless you're sick, dead, or some other special occasion I'm not volunteering to clean your house.
  • 4righteousnesssake
    4righteousnesssake Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That my younger brother was kidnapped and my older brother couldn't help because he overslept. Story of my life. lol
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I haven't had a dream since I got married and started a family. Pretty much killed off all my dreams.

Do you also drive a used Ford Taurus?

El Camino

pantie dropper
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Bobby Brown and Betty White were in a fight to the death over the last piece of cheesecake. It was terrifying...