Options
2»

Replies

• EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Emsmimi15 wrote: »
    EZaccone85 wrote: »
    Hi. Would love to join please. I need motivation. I have all I need to exercise at home.e bit no motivation. Brother's wedding is in 7 weeks too lol!

see mee too, i have a treadmill, the workout dvd's to t25, insanity, zumba...but all i wanna do when i get home is sit on the recliner and watch my shows...lol...luckily yesterday i was motivated and told my husband 'we are going for a bike ride' lol...

7 weeks we got this, remember we can't lose all our weight over night....and that is a depressing feeling for me....but if i had friends and people that want the same as me, we can do this together

Hi, I understand what you mean about just wanting to sit in your recliner after a days work so what I did was buy an exercise bike, one that is just the peddles and peddle while I am sitting on my recliner watching TV. After a while you don't even realize that you are exercising. I also got an exercise ball that I will sit on while working on my computer or watching TV. With just little movements you are constantly using your core muscles to keep the ball steady. 2 easy great ways to keep your body moving and toned.

i was thinking about a pilates ball for work, my work might pay for it, i have to look into it
  • EZaccone85
    Options
    so i just started today...everytime i would go to the bathroom, after i was done using it of course. i would spend just a few minutes getting my heart rate up...i did standing mountain climbers along with jumping jacks....i just did 2 of them and its only 9....i could potentially do around 10 of those a day!! if you tinkle alot!!
  • Emsmimi15
    Emsmimi15 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My normal routine is water aerobics three times a week at the "Y" and a lot of walking and light strength training in between. Been out of my routine lately due to an eye infection and cold but will start back tomorrow but going to do some strength training for a while to tone and tighten up because been since I have started losing weight I need to firm up.
  • water2soul
    water2soul Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you all in this challenge! My daughters wedding is Oct 7, and 12 pounds lost means the new dress I bought today lays properly.

My exercise consists of chasing my toddler after 9-10 hours at the office. I've begun a steady habit of morning quiet and prayer time, but am setting a new goal of 30 minutes cycling or walking/ and weights in the mornings.
    As for nutrition, I'm grain, rice and wheat free with high fat (74 grams) like a keto plan.

• winton10
    winton10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Depending on what time you get done work or where you live, walk for 20-30 minutes outside after work. Put your headphones in, put your phone on airplane mode and get out there! Shift shop by beach body is also a fun cardio program that kicked my butt and it's only like 20 mins of actual working out. Or if you don't feel like doing that...buy a yoga mat (or use a towel) and when you get home from work or whenever you're watching tv..do a round of exercises during commercials. Say 15 body weight squats, 15 mountain climbers, 15 push-ups, until the show comes back on. Little things to get your heart rate up! Let me know if you need more suggestions..feel free to follow !!
  • EZaccone85
    Options
    good morning all, this morning i did a 15 minute zumba workout....tomorrow i will do the whole thing....but felt good doing it this morning to start my day!!