Plant-Based & new to MFP

Hey everyone,

My name is Leigh and I just recently got started on MFP. I've been vegan for about a year and a half now and just recently went whole foods plant based and began working out daily. I work a lot with my mother, but I'm looking for some other people who share similar journeys. Feel free to add me an we can work towards our goals together! :)

Replies

• SecularVegan
    SecularVegan Posts: 16 Member
    I'm vegan as well. Only for about four months now, but I've dropped 30lbs and I feel so amazing that I'll never go back to the awful things I ate before. It is great to see other plant-based people out there. I wish more would give it a shot. I completely cured my binge eating disorder and I'm no longer a pre-diabetic. :)
    Very nice to meet you and I hope you reach your health goals!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Hi folks--I've been on MFP for years but haven't been active for quite a while. I'm a new vegan (since January 2017) and am really enjoying plant-based living! Nice to meet you!
  • diyMargaux
    diyMargaux Posts: 1 Member
    I'm working on getting back to 100% WFPB after a summer of 1000 cheats. I have quite a bit of weight to loose, so I'm glad to find some like minded people on here.
  • Mom2Maika
    Mom2Maika Posts: 34 Member
    I'm vegan as well. Only for about four months now, but I've dropped 30lbs and I feel so amazing that I'll never go back to the awful things I ate before. It is great to see other plant-based people out there. I wish more would give it a shot. I completely cured my binge eating disorder and I'm no longer a pre-diabetic. :)
    Very nice to meet you and I hope you reach your health goals!

Hi!

I absolutely had to response to your posting because it really hit home for me! I have been struggling as well with binge eating disorder, always binging on sugar and developed pre diabetes as well. I have adopted a WFPB diet for the last month and my glucose levels are coming within normal, im losing weight, I've completely stopped bingeing and I feel amazing! I would love to be friends with you and share this journey together.