My job

Options
kschwab0203
kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
I have a very boring job. It pays well, but it sucks because I literally have nothing to do half the time.

I loved my last job. I hated my boss and the pay was terrible.

My current employers made this job seem like it was more, in terms of works, than it really is. I love my bosses and I don't mind doing the work when I have it, but sitting here trying to think of ways to occupy 8 hours of my day is just ridiculous!

They way the company is structured there is no one I can ask for extra work either.

Any ideas??? It's getting a little depressing.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    MFP, books, games, internet, study, learn a new skill, model ship building
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I have a very boring job. It pays well, but it sucks because I literally have nothing to do half the time.

My current employers made this job seem like it was more, in terms of works, than it really is. I love my bosses and I don't mind doing the work when I have it, but sitting here trying to think of ways to occupy 8 hours of my day is just ridiculous!

They way the company is structured there is no one I can ask for extra work either.

You could give weight loss advice to strangers on the internet.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    MFP, books, games, internet, study, learn a new skill, model ship building

You could pull almost all of these off while looking like you're still working...but I can't think of how to explain building a model ship at my desk and convincing my boss I'm working.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Ask me what about my job.
  • kschwab0203
    Options

What about your job?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

What about your job?

I don't have one.
  • kschwab0203
    Options

What about your job?

I don't have one.

Why?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

What about your job?

I don't have one.

Why?

Geez, does everyone have to know about my rash?
  • kschwab0203
    Options

What about your job?

I don't have one.

Why?

You know soap and water is good for that. :D
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

What about your job?

I don't have one.

Why?

You know soap and water is good for that. :D

and ointment
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Be thankful you have a job and that you are overpaid for not doing much