New to the community boards!

Options
Hi guys, I've recently been following SlimmingWorld and lost 2 stone but it started to feel limiting and I fell off the wagon and have since regained 7lbs! I want to have a better relationship with food and view it as more of a lifestyle choice rather than a diet so I won't always be concerned about gaining weight back! Anyone want to add me and help me with motivation? I also have an Apple Watch if anyone wants to add me there too? More than happy to help motivate and encourage others in any way I can!

Replies

• TaniaMTaylor6
    TaniaMTaylor6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, although I am not a member of slimming world, I do make and eat many of their meals for my family and I. They are lovely. I think you're right, it really is a lifestyle rather than a diet. A diet will always end. I started in January and have done fairly well so far. My goal is 21lbs away. I know that I will never go back to the way I was eating before and using MFP every day allows me to keep on track and be aware of everything I consume. I think for me, that was what I needed to get started and keep it going. Exercise is becoming easier too with practice.