Complete list of diets...

Options
Here is something fun... Below is a link to a site that lists a complete list of diets past-present, A through Z. Some of the are strange to say the least!

https://everydiet.org/diet

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The Zodiac diet is missing .....lol.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    omg... I didn't even think about that one! I think I may have tried that one before :smile:
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    I read one of the links which included a sales pitch for how to lose 2.5 stone in 2 weeks

Unless it includes lipo or removal of a limb it aint happening
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hacker Diet comes down to CICO, like every diet that actually works. (It gave me some much-needed structure starting out, though I no longer use all the tools).
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I find it really interesting too! I feel like no matter how or where they start out, all of them ultimately end in CICO! I don't like the ones that send you all of your meals... perfectly portioned and all that and claim that you can lose like 20 LBs in two weeks! I don't know if those are even on the list. I mean sure if it works for someone that's cool but are they actually learning anything? I don't know... it's fun to look through them and read all the different methods, ideas, pro/cons, etc...