sports bras for large boobs

Options
13»

Replies

• sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Rather than spend money on expensive sports bras...here is my cheap trick....

I wear my regular, underwire, supportive bra under a cheap cotton sports bra - I've found going down one size on that sports bra than my usual size keeps everything nice and snug.

I do this as well.... tho have to say, even those bras aren't all that cheap. MUCH cheaper than some of the options above tho (don't know all, but have checked some out).
  • leahgoldgirl
    leahgoldgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 D, which is not quite as large, but I LOVE the moving comfort bras. They are amazing. I don't bounce at all during cross training, running or football, the straps are adjustable and so is the back catch. They support, but do NOT smush. The bras are well worth the $50-$60.
  • mildammm
    mildammm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    BRASTOP.COM - I buy most of my bras from there. Good shipping options even for people not in the UK. I wear a Shock Absorber. Expensive but it still fits after going down 3 cups (32GG to 30G).
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i'm a 34g and found the shock absorber to be the best brand :-)
  • anitap343
    anitap343 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am currently a 30E, I agree with most posters, Moving Comfort Juno bra, is my favorite bra. I have it in 30DD, even though the cup is smaller than my regular size it doesn't have spillage. I waited and waited until I finally saw it somewhere for sale. It rarely goes on sale. I got it for $30 from REI. Second favorite is the Shock Absorber Run Bra ( I have it in 32D ), only because the Juno has some lining to hide the nipples when it's cold and has more of a nice shape to the girls. Whereas the shock absorber really flattens it. I've never tried a regular bra under another sports bra only because I would never want to sweat in my regular bras. It also just sounds uncomfortable. But if it works for you, the keep at it. I suggest these only because I like racer back sports bras. The Juno is really hard to put on at first, but after a while I got used to it and can do it pretty quickly. I tried Moving Comfort Fiona and the Under Armour one, but they aren't racer back styles.I would wait around and search for the nice sports bras to go on sale. It's definitely worth the investment.
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    Moving comfort Fiona or Juno are amazing for large chests.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I tend to wear my regular bra plus two sports bras. Or at least two sport bra.

I do this too!! I cannot find a sports bra that stops the bounce completely. So I wear a good supportive bra and then a Champion sports bra. Works like a charm. The only problem that I've had is chafing under the breasts on very long runs (16 miles or more) especially in warmer weather. I solved this by wearing bandages (ie, two large CVS adhesive pads) under the band.
  • shellinch
    shellinch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    amazing thank you guys :) its surprising that at most fitness shops they don't sell sports bras bigger than a 34dd or if it does go to e/f then it goes to 38e/f. will get on the internet and get ordering and let you guys know :)