Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Feel like i've ate and ate

I Feel like i've just ate and ate today. Here's what i've ate today,( i know unhealthy.) but when logged in it says im under calories.

Totals 1,799
Your Daily Goal 2,119
Remaining 320

Anyone else have days like this?

tesco - pepperoni pizza bakes, 1 bake

Morrisons - British Turkey Breast,
Chippy - Chips, 200 g shared portion
Tesco - Salad Cream, 1 tbsp
Grated Cheddar Cheese - Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup

Coop - Brownie Bites, 4 brownie
Coop - Brownie Bites, 2 brownie
Cadbury (Uk) - Flake, 1 bar

Generic - Limeade, 35 oz

Water

Replies

• Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    Looks like an underestimation. The cheese alone is likely 500+ calories.

This is probably right, one cup of grated cheese is usually 400 calories minimum.

I use my weekly goal and don't focus on my daily numbers because some days I'm not very hungry and other days I'm very hungry.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    How much pizza? 200g of chippy chips are over 1000 calories.

Stop eating.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,241 Member
    How much pizza? 200g of chippy chips are over 1000 calories.

Stop eating.

200g Mccain Chippy chips are around 350cal.

The Tesco pizza bake is 350 cal.
  • ultimateyou
    ultimateyou Posts: 108 Member
    The cheese isn't a cupfull, I only had a sprinkle over the chips and the chips was only a handfull approx 10-15 chips
  • ultimateyou
    And the brownies were bite size so only small.
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    The cheese isn't a cupfull, I only had a sprinkle over the chips and the chips was only a handfull approx 10-15 chips

Yeah, you wrote 1 cup in your initial post. With these kinds of high calories foods you'll need to be extra careful with weighing, measuring, and logging.

• ultimateyou
    I have also exercised today so my goal has gone up. Sorry for couple mistakes.
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    edited August 2017
    Instead of going with options like "1 cup of cheese" etc, you really are honestly best weighing it out because it could cause a drastic difference depending on what size of cup you're using and what kind of cheese it is too.

Grab a set of food scales, make sure to get the correct brand and type of food (eg if it's cheese, say if it's Tesco's own brand, Cathedral City, Pilgrims Choice, if it's full fat or the lighter options, cheddar, red Leicester etc) and weigh it out according to how much you need and go off the nutrition info on the back of the packet. Guessing and estimating can be so wrong and more often than not, we tend to underestimate just how much of something we're having.

Sometimes when you use the scanner on the phone app it doesn't give the correct item so always be sure to double check.