230lbs to 190lbs! Can't believe the difference already. (Pics)

Options
whosshe
whosshe Posts: 597 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
Just wanted to post pics of my progress so far. 40 pounds down and 50 pounds to go til my first goal of 140! I can't even believe these pictures. You can definitely see it in my face.

First picture is 230lbs, second is around 20lbs down and the third was taken today at 190!

pjimage.jpg

Replies

• JamieAmble
    JamieAmble Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • kimberk87
    kimberk87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • jofairbanks
    jofairbanks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!

How long did it take you and what did you do?
  • lindseyleebennett
    lindseyleebennett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You look amazing!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • whosshe
    Options
    Awesome job!!!

How long did it take you and what did you do?

Thanks! It took me a little over 2 months. Which is pretty fast. The first month I literally sat on my couch for 18 hours a day and ate about 600 cals/day. It didn't bother me at all because I was extremely sedentary. I lost 25 pounds the first month.

The second month I started work so now I walk about 18000 steps every 3 days or so. So I had to up my cals to about 1000. Which also doesn't seem like a lot but it's hard for me to eat in the morning, for some reason I feel nauseous when I do, so I have a small lunch and a huge supper! I lost 15 pounds this month.

This pretty much all just happened with tracking. I also don't eat my exercise calories back BUT I do ALWAYS eat if I'm hungry.

I hate exercising. As an asthmatic it hurts my lungs sometimes (and I never know when it will so I just don't) and I have to admit I'm EXTREMELY lazy.

There are certain foods I DO NOT allow in the house at all tho. Chips, cookies, and donutey snacks. Trigger foods for sure.
  • finkikin5450
    finkikin5450 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Keep going.
  • clayelliott847
    clayelliott847 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Keep going, just make it a lifestyle change.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You are losing weight WAY too quickly. This is coming from someone who dropped 60 pounds in a very short amount of time has now gained back the 60 plus an additional 40. I was down to 130ish, I'm back at the 230ish club. It was not healthy for me, my body went into starvation mode. So when it is coming off that quick it's going to be easy for it to go right back on. I am happy for you please don't get me wrong, you look great but try to up your calories, try to keep them at 1200 calories. It's not healthy to be eating only 600 calories/1000 calories now that you are active.

Your body went into starvation mode? what is that and how do you know?
    (I'm super curious, as there is no such thing as "starvation mode". Maybe you just weren't eating well.)
    There's nothing magical about 1200 calories and a person can eat 1200 calories a day of total crap, or 1100 calories a day of protein and fiber... which one do you think is healthier?

• sallvcg1862
    sallvcg1862 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!

Just curious. What's your height?
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • whosshe
    Options
    Inspiring!

I'm 5'3" :smile:
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    Really AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the great work...
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic :smile:
  • sallvcg1862
    sallvcg1862 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!

I'm 5'3" :smile:

Thanks. Was wondering for reference since you seemed similar to my age/height (I'm 5'4").

Again, you look great! Keep up the good work
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!