Newbie (UK) - Hello!

Options
Hi people.

Today is my first time discovering these forums. I started using MFP when I realised it synced with Samsung Health but I could track food in advance easier. I haven't quite figured it all out yet but I am keen to increase my fitness as well as lose weight so it sounded like a good place to start.

I am a 31 year old woman (my name is not Cliff) that has started and stopped with the likes of weight watchers many times but keep slipping into having "days off" until I find I haven't tracked in a month. My big downfalls are lager and Friday night take-aways. I share a house with 3 guys and find myself majorly lacking will power. It also means sharing a kitchen and fridge/freezer/cupboard space making the batch cooking I used to do in my last house trickier.

I don't know how the friends aspect works on here but would welcome any tips or suggestions, or just friendly faces in similar positions.

Replies

• boxcarbubbles
    boxcarbubbles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started lastnight! I'm 46 woman just wanting to be healthy and lose weight. I have been having problems with my weight for 31/2 yrs, tried different diets and like you somewhere lost my willpower! Have a great day!
  • smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks, you too. I am supposed to be studying but have spent the last two hours on here finding my way around lol!