From Bernville, Pa looking for support and motivation

Hello
I am a mother of 2 from Bernville, Pa. I am looking for friends for support and motivation. I would like to find someone near by me so I would have someone to exercise with. I am looking to lose atleast 70 lbs.

Thank You

Replies

• krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Hi aerotaz427. I don't live in PA, but in Massachusetts. I'd still like to be friends if you'd like. I've been on MFP for three years this month and have lost 100+ lbs. Support and motivation is key to success, so if you're willing, add me to your friends. As for having someone to exercise with, I joined a local community group and exercise with them three times per week (aerobics and yoga). The rest of the week I will keep moving with housework, errands, house walking (yep, it's really a thing!) during inclement weather or going to a store and zipping up and down every aisle. Being morbidly obese, I had to begin VERY slowly. So, I'd go to the store, grab a carriage to hold onto and walk until I couldn't do it anymore. It was very baby steps at first, but now I have more endurance than I've had since I was much younger. Best of luck! :)