LIPO6, is it effective?

Options
Hi All,
Just wanna know if any of you have used LIPO6 Black before and if it was effective. I wanna loss wait and have been struggling with almost zero motivation.
Thnx

Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a band-aid. What's to stop the weight from coming back? Are you just going to use it the rest of your life? Either you want to lose weight or you don't, no magic pill is going to do it for you permanently.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    To lose weight, you have to consistently eat less than you burn, and do it for a long time. Does this thing do that? What do you need motivation for?
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    What both posters said. Think of the end result for motivation. Know you will have set backs and that weight loss takes time. The only thing that works is consistently eating at a deficit
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    No.
    A thousand times NO.
    Read over the most helpful posts. Implement the advice. Lose weight.
  • nmagdy2017
    nmagdy2017 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a band-aid. What's to stop the weight from coming back? Are you just going to use it the rest of your life? Either you want to lose weight or you don't, no magic pill is going to do it for you permanently.

Hi Michelle. No this is not an aid it was only an ask for help cause I got advise of using this to help with the first months just for motivation. That I have been lacking for quite sometime cause of personal issues.
    Overall thanks for taking the time.
  • nmagdy2017
    Options
    To lose weight, you have to consistently eat less than you burn, and do it for a long time. Does this thing do that? What do you need motivation for?

Thanks For the advise. The issue is that I have been trying for so long but was fluctuating up and down 3 kg
    This is why I was wondering if anyone used it before
    I can understand of course that there is no magic pill and currently using MFP to record my calories intake also got a Fitbit to help. Just looking for the first push but seems like a bad advise. Thanks again
  • nmagdy2017
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    What both posters said. Think of the end result for motivation. Know you will have set backs and that weight loss takes time. The only thing that works is consistently eating at a deficit

Thanks for taking the time. I understand and seems like this is a bad idea. I have just been through a lot lately and was after some light (quickly) :smile:
  • nmagdy2017
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    There are two types of weight loss pills on the market:

1. Effective because they contain banned/dangerous ingredients.
    2. Ineffective and a waste of money.

At best you'll be throwing money at something that doesn't work. At worst you'll cause kidney and liver damage.

I thought I could overcome the damage by drinking extra water but seems like no :(
    Thanks for taking the time.
  • nmagdy2017
    Options
    No.
    A thousand times NO.
    Read over the most helpful posts. Implement the advice. Lose weight.

I will read it now. Thanks for the advise
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    Effective in spending money you don't need to. If you have no motivation, that an internal thing. NOT a supplement issue.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    nmagdy2017 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Just wanna know if any of you have used LIPO6 Black before and if it was effective. I wanna loss wait and have been struggling with almost zero motivation.
    Thnx

if you have zero motivation, how do you expect a pill to change that??
  • nmagdy2017
    Options
    kimcalica wrote: »
    I lost 130 lbs and I never used a standard weight loss pill. However, I did use a thermogenic. It did help me massively. Although, I used it for my workouts. Each morning, I would take it and work out. It was a good way to jump start my day. This Thermo was just caffeine and peppers. Unfortunately, they don't make it anymore. In my experience, I haven't gained the weight back in 3 years. I would only suggest a thermogenic if you plan to work out regularly. And check the ingredients to make sure they don't put a lot of weird unnatural stuff in it.
    I don't know if LIPO is thermogenic. I know it has a lot a caffeine (a lot). Any advises how would I know?
  • nmagdy2017
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Effective in spending money you don't need to. If you have no motivation, that an internal thing. NOT a supplement issue.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I know I would be motivated once I get to a certain weight. Fluctuation is I not helping :(
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I lost 130 lbs and I never used a standard weight loss pill. However, I did use a thermogenic. It did help me massively. Although, I used it for my workouts. Each morning, I would take it and work out. It was a good way to jump start my day. This Thermo was just caffeine and peppers. Unfortunately, they don't make it anymore. In my experience, I haven't gained the weight back in 3 years. I would only suggest a thermogenic if you plan to work out regularly. And check the ingredients to make sure they don't put a lot of weird unnatural stuff in it.
    I don't know if LIPO is thermogenic. I know it has a lot a caffeine (a lot). Any advises how would I know?

It would say it on the bottle. And even if it DID say it on the bottle, it's a whole lot of nothing. Pay no mind.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Almost all diet pills are catergorized as "thermogenic" and really that's not true. Many have STIMULANTS and help increase energy via an adrenaline boost, but they DON'T burn off stored body fat. If that were true, you wouldn't need to reduce calories.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• nmagdy2017
    Options
    Hi All,
    Thnx

if you have zero motivation, how do you expect a pill to change that??

Wanted to take the first 5 kg asap I know this would motivate me big time. Seems like a bad idea after all. Glad I have asked. Thanks everyone
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I know I would be motivated once I get to a certain weight. Fluctuation is I not helping :(

That's not a healthy attitude. It's really hard to say weather being a certain weight will motivate you. Motivation is psychological.. one of the biggest mind traps to get into is ... "I'll exercise when I've lost enough weight" and "if I lose weight, I can be happy" motivation comes from seeing a clear goal and knowing how to achieve it. Being confident that what you are doing is working and will bring you to your goals.

What has always motivated me is just doing what I know is good. No trying to justify or kid myself.. no messing with the rules. I got active every day, and I used my fitness pal to learn what was in the foods I ate, and what was best for me. I just balanced everything as best I could, and if I ate too much, I exercised more.. i just stopped complicating things. Try not to let life get in the way of your fueling your body. Pick your celebritory meals thoughtfully. Then work them off.