Hello

Options
My name is Danielle. I am twenty-eight years old, married and reside in Indiana. I lost forty-three pounds with Weight Watchers over the course of sixteen months. I have hit a plateau and gained back fifteen of those forty-three pounds. Hopefully, tracking calories and other nutritional data will serve as a better tool than counting Smart Points. I am open to any suggestions or words of wisdom that you have to offer. :)

I wish you all the best with your weight loss journey, fitness journey or journey to a healthier lifestyle in general.

Replies

• Determined_Missy
    Determined_Missy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Logging food and having encouraging friends really helps me. I lost 60 pounds on Nutrisystem. I actually needed to gain 10 pounds in order to be a healthy weight. So I let myself gain those 10 pounds but didn't stop there. I now need to lose 18 pounds and am back on NS. I know that MFP is vital to my success. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My best suggestions are to read the forums as there is a lot of information to be gained there.

Also Do not go for too aggressive a weight loss target as this often leads to failure. And remember that slow and permanent is better than fast and temporary. So many come here and fall off the wagon because they cut out the foods they enjoy and make their deficit too extreme. This is a journey. Not a race.

Make sure you have a food scale and weigh your foods and log faithfully and you should be well away. Good luck.