What's your favorite Coke?

Options

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I am a La Croix drinker. Lemon, Lime, Orange...Anything else is way too sweet. And never with food.

Also, since I turned 50 I just can't drink "soda" anymore, especially with food. A decent red wine or a really good beer, depending on what I'm eating, or nothing, thanks.

And the only hard liquor I can do anymore is a VERY occasional old-fashioned or marguerita.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    The real coke as in Coca-Cola
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Coca-Cola
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of Dr. Pepper, but I also like Grape Nehi. For just a general all around preference when I want a generic coke, I like root beer. I also like cream soda, but it seems so sweet to me that I can't drink a lot of it without getting tired of it.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    None of those things are Coke.
    My answer is Diet.

Where are you from? All of those things are coke.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Yes it was reclassified to dwarf planet a long time ago. Because it doesn't pick up after itself. A requirement to be a planet. GROW UP PLUTO!

But isn't it one of the leaders on our solar system? Or am I thinking of Westeros.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm all about Diet these days.. :sad: I am from the South and everything is called coke here.. so rather its Pepsi or Coke products, etc..

Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Mt Dew.. I can drink Diet Sunkist, Diet A & W Root Beer too..

I am stilling waiting for Diet YooHoo to come out..
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I'm all about Diet these days.. :sad: I am from the South and everything is called coke here.. so rather its Pepsi or Coke products, etc..

Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Mt Dew.. I can drink Diet Sunkist, Diet A & W Root Beer too..

What is YooHoo

Chocolate water
  • JLAJ81
    edited August 2017
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

What is YooHoo

Chocolate water

What is going on in America

We make what's good for you better/worse
  • JLAJ81
    Options

What is YooHoo

Chocolate water

What make what's good for you better/worse

This sentence makes no sense

Exactly! America!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

What is YooHoo

You have to live where I live to appreciate... or maybe as long as I have on this earth.. Not exactly chocolate water, if it wuz it would not be so calorie dense...
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options

Yes it was reclassified to dwarf planet a long time ago. Because it doesn't pick up after itself. A requirement to be a planet. GROW UP PLUTO!

But isn't it one of the leaders on our solar system? Or am I thinking of Westeros.

Petition to put Pluto on the iron throne

The Plutonians are going to love you

Well, not too long ago the head of the New Horizons mission (the probe that flew by Pluto) proposed a new definition of planet that would promote Pluto back to planetary status once again. It also has the side effect of making several hundred other objects planets. AFAIK, this proposal has never been considered by the IAU or even formally presented to them.

Anyway, my favorite is Mexican Coke in a glass bottle. That way, I can be an insufferable *kitten* about it.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

What is YooHoo

Chocolate water

I'm pretty sure it's not just America that drinks chocolate water. Hot chocolate is available in lots of places ;)
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Diet Mountain Dew
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Hot ham water.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @lstrat115 wrote: »
    I knew this thread was coming. I hate you OP

Then explain why you're always trying to dry hump my leg.