Best protein shakes?

Options
Hi guys! Any suggestions for a good protein shake?

I need a bit more protein in my diet and want a quick fix before my morning workouts, so I think a protein shake could work well. I'm thinking chocolate could work well for covering the taste, but not sure what brand?

What do you guys like?

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I like GNC 100% natural whey chocolate. Sweetened with stevia, so if you don't care for artificial sweeteners it's a win!

I also like herbalife dutch chocolate protein, although it is on the slightly more expensive side.
  • smokinbluegrass
    smokinbluegrass Posts: 126 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Impact whey isolate is what I use. I love all of them except the banana. The strawberry creme is best, I think. Rocky road is good, the mocha is a bit sweet for me. Cinnamon roll is great on my oatmeal or in my yogurt. I add the vanilla to my cheesecake (a recipe in the recipe board) and to all my homemade ice cream and froyo.
  • LotusPotus75
    LotusPotus75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Beverly International U.M.P. in vanilla, chocolate, or cookies and creme all are great. Hands down the best tasting with high quality ingredients, and low in carbs. I've tried numerous brands, too. Mixes well with just a shaker, too.
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ya2b5sleja7c.jpg
    mfykotvoh261.jpg
    m5az41giepm5.jpg
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I like the flavors of Trutein, and it's kind of middle of the pack priced. And you can buy samples on their website!

A lot of people here recommend MyProtein. I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my to-do list.
  • ona1990
    ona1990 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm really loving both chocolate and vanilla flavors of Vega Protein and Greens. Not only a helping of protein but greens too! And it's vegan and WHEY FREE. Soy/whey gives me a tummy ache. It's great with just a frozen banana, water and ice in a to go blender.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    MYprotein impact whey isolate in chocolate peanut butter flavour.
  • coliry
    coliry Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Isopure Zero Carb Cookies & Cream is definitely my favorite.