Spreading calories across the week?

Options
Hi All, i read on here how you could save some of your daily calories to be used later on in the week, overall for the week though you would not have gone over. So save some calories mon-fri for use on weekend etc. Does anyone do this and still see good results? Thanks

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I calorie bank, so I eat less during the week to save more for weekends. However, I do have balance... I don't completely deprive myself during the week and I don't overdo it on weekends. This system works very well for me and my lifestyle.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I do it.... I typically eat less on non training days, a little more on most training days, and save my extra calories for a day on the weekend.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Yup! It's my best friends bachelorette party all day today and I've been banking calories all week. Not only eating a couple hundred under my daily goal on a few days but also not eating back any of my exercise calories. I now have over 5,000 calories that I can eat to day and still stay right on track for 1.5lb loss this week.
    While I probably won't eat (ok let's be real, DRINK) them all, it's comforting knowing I have a nice buffer to party like crazy.

*I mostly calorie bank for special occasions, not regular weekends.