Anyone on slimfast?

Can anyone on slimfast diet please add me for motivation- I'm only on it for a temporary length of time (one month maximum) and I eat a lot of veg for my evening meal to make sure I'm getting enough nutrition for the day.

Replies

• SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    does not sound very filling, have you tried replacing it with solid foods?
  • gingerjmk
    gingerjmk Posts: 2 Member
    I have done slimfast before and it worked really well for me. I actually just got lazy and fell off the bandwagon. I am back on it. I have found that the best way to do this is to have a shake for breakfast with a piece of fruit, drink lots of water or even crystal light juice packets are only 10-20 calories per packet. Then lunch I usually have a shake. I have a mid afternoon snack of the slimfast bars. The best one they have is the Peanut Butter Crunch Times. They taste like Butterfingers. I drink more crystal light throughout the day to keep my energy up and keep my mouth busy. I had the worst time continually snacking during the day so I have found this has helped. For dinner I eat whatever I want within reason. I have found that if I want bad food I wont pig out cuz my stomach is quite smaller now that I have started this diet. So I still can have what I want while watching my calorie intake. I also dont have much time for working. I work a full time job of 40-50 hrs a week and am a single mom to 2 boys. If you need someone to chat with feel free to message me. We can do this!
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Read the ingredients of Slim Fast....

You can get better nutrition from FOOD and be more satisfied therfore reducing the chance of "failure" to stick to the "diet"! If you like the simplicity of shakes - there are much better ones out there for you.