turbo fire vs les mills combat vs t25

Help, I am really debating on which one to get.. My issue is if it doesnt keep me motivated I will not stay with it... P90 bored me as it just seemed to tidious with all the equipment, I need something fast and fun..

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    I'm torn on which one to get too!!
  • Hey! I've done all three of these programs. I've also tried P90 - which I found boring as heck too (my mom was doing it). I loved Turbo Fire, as it has a lot of fun moves and Chalene is really motivating, but I found it hard to get used to some of the moves as I'm not super-coordinated! I also loved combat - the moves are pretty simple and the british accents with the instructors are fun - it's a great workout for the arms and for cardio, especially if you like martial arts (and the moves are easy to master!). I'm currently in the Alpha stage of T25, and it's the first program that I've been able to stick to each day because the videos are so short. It's not particularly 'fun' like Turbo or Combat, but it's really quick and it's the most I've ever sweated in a workout EVER. And you do a different workout for 25 minutes each day from Monday-Friday, it makes sure you don't get bored. Hope this helps! I'm also a beachbody coach, if anyone is looking to get registered or sign-up with beachbody! (although it sounds like you are already pretty familiar with them). My coach page is http://www.beachbodycoach.com/nessadawn
  • T25 is amazing!