Determined to lose the baby weight-looking for friends

Options
Looking for accountability buddies and to support one another on our journeys!

Replies

• MicheleCheng
    MicheleCheng Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • calicogem1
    calicogem1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm currently losing baby weight from 16 years ago! Glad you've started on your journey :)
  • ramshackles
    ramshackles Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'll help. I've lost mine 10 months on.
  • samina1990k
    samina1990k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I had my daughter I started of great losing weight but then my daughter was in hospital for 2 months and due to stress I put all that weight on and plus more and my daughter was 14 months old and when i tried again to lose weight i ended up getting pregnant again with my son who is now 4 months old so its been only 5 days since I started again I'm doing good but also could do with some support as well. :)
  • acoop1275
    acoop1275 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • mommafit30
    mommafit30 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability too!! 3 kids in 5 years....still have t lost baby weight from 5 year old.
  • maw1231
    maw1231 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!My baby is 8 months,and I'm trying to lose weight.
  • AshleyR0625
    AshleyR0625 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love some buddies as well =)

Just had my 3rd (and very likely last) on August 9 and never really lost the baby weight from the others (3 in 3 years- what was I thinking?!). Have about 70 lbs I'd like to lose to get back to a comfortable weight and could use all the help and motivation I can get!
  • guppi03
    guppi03 Posts: 21 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just started a new group tonight. It's called Weight In Wednesdays - Open to All. I need to lose mum tum (or fat apron as my friend calls it) and am looking for some accountability. Come join me :smile:
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My baby is 18 months but I still have 20lbs to go. I put on 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to add.
  • cenia77
    cenia77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My son is 15months old. I started Keto almost 4 weeks ago and have yo-yo'ed on the scale up 2..down 3...down 1 up 2..... ugh... Have never been so frustrated. One minute I'm eating too close to my calories, then I'm not eating enough. I have not figured out what i'm doing wrong...HELPPPPPP lol
  • JnfrSh123
    JnfrSh123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have also recently had baby no3 and as looking to lose 30lb would love to motivate and support everyone in this journey! I have tried to find weight in wednesdays group can't seem to locate it though.
  • Nile_Jack
    Nile_Jack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on a keto diet for the past 3 weeks. I have dropped about 16lbs so far. I do weight training in the morning (8am) in a fasted state followed by 25 minutes of cardio (last meal of the day is usually around 8pm) so that means I am doing IF as well. Strength hasn't declinedas far as amount of weights I can lift so will keep this going until I start loosing strength or reach my target of much lower body fat after which, I will see what I will do. FYI, I had tried carb cycling and decreased calories to try to lower my body fat % and my weight refused to budge.
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me. Had my 4th almost a year ago and really struggling to lose the weight. Have lost motivation to work out between the fatigue of sleepless nights and pain from fibromyalgia. Would be nice to have some fitness friends to help support and get support from.
  • lrob87
    lrob87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I gained 63 with my youngest and am down 50 with about 50 more to go after I finish losing the baby weight to reach my goal.
  • StefWilkerson
    StefWilkerson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am currently 5 weeks postpartum and got cleared at the doctor today to work out after a 2nd degree tear during delivery. I gained 52 pounds and am yo-yo'ing between a 25-30 pound weight loss thus far. In need of motivation to lose the extra weight, and a little more! Add me and share your success stories/tips & tricks for motivation PLEASE!:)
  • marvel927
    marvel927 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Gained 25lbs with my son and lost 20lbs of it. He is 6 months now. Stuck on that last 5 lbs but I was already overweight pre-pregnancy. Looking to lose at least 30lbs to feel good about myself. I decided to do Julian Michael's Body Revolution starting 1st week in September. Iv readgood reviews and results about it. Anyone here ever did the program and what are you recommendations and how were your results?