86 Down 34 to go :) with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Like they say - a picture is worth a thousand words! You look fabulous!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Like you said, there is no "magic" just exercise and intake control (I like to avoid the word diet). Keep up the excellent work!!!......:flowerforyou:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    My Starting weight was 260. After years of trying to find "the magic pill" "the magic diet" I realized that they don't exist. The beginning is hard, especially on those weeks where you don't lose any weight or you gain some back! But I am taking this ONE day and ONE pound at a time. Once the weight starts coming off.... You fell better, you can do more, you're not embarrased at the gym, and... things get a bit easier. As far as motivation..... "Motivation is like showering... it doesn't last very long, so I do it daily! I look online for motivational pics and quotes... I look at my before pics quite often too :) Good Luck! Believe me.... You will get there... Just don't give up! KEEP AT T!!!
    CONGRATS, you are looking fantastic.

You are kicking *kitten*...and this is a super approach, one I'm sure a lot of folks can relate with. Keep being awesome :)
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Looking FIERCE!
  • fitjessie813
    fitjessie813 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much :)
    Looking FIERCE!
  • Brandyiam
    Brandyiam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you go girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!