P90X results (female) with bad knees, 4 baby tummy (pics)

Options
Sassybmom
Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
I have had my knees partially replaced twice and ACLs, have osteoarthritis, Arnold Chiari Malformation and a lipoma in my corpus collosum (aka fat tumor in my brain) all of which makes exercising difficult. Of course I needed to modify several exercises. I've had 4 babies so be gentle with the tummy (still loose skin, the shorts hide it nicely).
Classic P90X. Results:
-10 lbs
2.5" off waist
one band size (32 to 30)
4" off lower waist/mommy apron
3" off hips

Diet wise I watched my macros mostly keeping 40-30-20 to 40-30-30 range. Ate 1600-1750 calories. Drank whey protein but not the Beachbody one.
faceless1rza_zps02c1d495.jpg
faceless2_zps46b98cc8.jpg
noface_zps3a052dfb.jpg
tummyafter_zps9b0d963a.jpg

Replies

• TheBoev
    TheBoev Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congrats. I know how hard P90X is!!
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wow wow wooowwww ! you just made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for such a great inspiration !
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! and those back muscles rock!!!
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    tummyafter_zps9b0d963a.jpg

You have ABS!!!!! Awesome! I truly hope my mommy tummy can look like yours!!!!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    great progress! congrats :)
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are a total inspiration! Great job!!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    fnB2k_zps0e56e4a7.gif
  • JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. Just started P90X classic a week ago. Hope I have similar results! :)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!! Good job.
    I also have a bad knee, so my question is.. What exactly did you modify and how? My knee is the reason I was not able to do P90X comfortably, but I still want to get back to it and be comfortable doing it.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look wonderful!!!! :)
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Great job
  • jahowell
    Options
    You look awesome! That is what tons of push ups & pull ups will do for ya! Keep it up!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • quickstraw
    quickstraw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've never had the will-power to make it all the way through P90x. Or Insanity.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! I like the P90X too.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I have had my knees partially replaced twice and ACLs, have osteoarthritis, Arnold Chiari Malformation and a lipoma in my corpus collosum (aka fat tumor in my brain) all of which makes exercising difficult. Of course I needed to modify several exercises. I've had 4 babies so be gentle with the tummy (still loose skin, the shorts hide it nicely).
    Classic P90X. Results:
    -10 lbs
    2.5" off waist
    one band size (32 to 30)
    4" off lower waist/mommy apron
    3" off hips

Diet wise I watched my macros mostly keeping 40-30-20 to 40-30-30 range. Ate 1600-1750 calories. Drank whey protein but not the Beachbody one.
    What tummy? You are a freakin beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious right now? I have been sitting on this couch at since 4:20 am (now 5:10 am) trying to motivate myself to do Insanity. My body hurts. Im tired. etc etc. And you? You are a beast-SO-Im getting off my lazy *kitten* and going to suck it up. I have not had knee surgeries or do I have any kids so I cant use that excuse.

_Im sorry Im not trying to sound offensive. lol. You are amazing (beast) and I am just sitting here sulking cuz I don't have the motivation today-but after seeing you.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on sister-you are truly inspiring.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're definitely an inspiration. Can I ask how heavy did you lift? P90X is definitely a commitment, I commend you for sticking to it.

I hope to do a hybrid when I complete Insanity.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, you look great!!!

Congrats. :drinker:
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!