Ready to do it this time!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm 32 years old, mother of 3 boys ages 12, 10, and 2 months. I have tried to lose weight and given up many times in my life but this time I am sticking to it. I am going to do a life change. I know it won't happen over night and it's going to take lots of work but I need to do it for my boys. I have high blood pressure which I am taking medication for and it has been an eye opener. I am going to lose around 100lbs. Looking for some support for this long journey.

Replies

• artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I wish you success!
  • latinoprince4271
    latinoprince4271 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Einahpets_820 i can give you a simple workout that will only take a few minutes a day but you have to do it for 31 days straight, and a way to get rid of love handles
  • lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi try not to consider it as a long journey look at at it as a positive lifestyle change for you and yr family better days to come to enjoy health and vitality
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 32 years old, mother of 3 boys ages 12, 10, and 2 months. I have tried to lose weight and given up many times in my life but this time I am sticking to it. I am going to do a life change. I know it won't happen over night and it's going to take lots of work but I need to do it for my boys. I have high blood pressure which I am taking medication for and it has been an eye opener. I am going to lose around 100lbs. Looking for some support for this long journey.

Good luck to you! I'm 48 and last time I was at goal was a year ago. I know I can do it but it's tougher with age and more things going on around me that keep me from staying on track. We can do this!