Fitbit not syncing to mfp

Options
Is anyone else having issues with their Fitbit tracking the steps over to MFP? Mine stopped on like Friday ... Thanks!

Replies

• kaowner
    kaowner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is not syncing either
  • heartlucy13
    heartlucy13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled MFP and that seemed to fixed it. It's working for now!

• nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you both... I thought I was going crazy lol... my Fitbit seems to not like me most days lol
  • sdtayler
    sdtayler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So far I have not been able to clear the issue. Tried the Delete/Reinstall and disconnect and reconne3ct FitBit and MFP. No joy. Any other suggestions?
  • cinnamon42
    cinnamon42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Having the same problem.
  • nesa98
    Options
    I've deleted and reinstalled both.,. Turned the phone off and on ... still nothing.... it's really annoying now...
  • nesa98
    Options
    I’m still not connected
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have deleted, installed, re-installed, restarted phone, uninstalled & re-installed Bluetooth, stood on my head and screamed bloody murder. I got in touch with fitbit; they sent me a new one and guess what? Yep, same stuff, different day. I have my newer one set for all day sync and so far, so good. However, it has only been a couple of days.

PS. This is regarding syncing just to fitbit. I have found that if my device syncs to fitbit, it usually syncs to MFP. If the MFP part is the problem, in-install it here and re-install. If you are still having problems, contact MFP. They are pretty good about fixing stuff.