Community = less snacking

Options
susanayt97
susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
I've noticed that spending a lot of time here participating on conversations and giving advice helps me with mindless eating haha! So my advice is: whenever you want to eat, even though you're not hungry, spend half an hour here responding to posts and getting involved.

Replies

• susanayt97
    Options
    same. I sometimes watch a few episodes of my 600 lb life too, keeps me going

I should try that! I actually watch a lot of cooking videos (and not healthy stuff) and surprisingly it also helps. Maybe it's because I actually see the amount of sugar that goes into what I'm craving.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    People have moved away from standard sit down family meals at regular times in the home, and everybody just grabs something any time and any place independently. Hence more snacking, and less "normal" eating.
  • susanayt97
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    People have moved away from standard sit down family meals at regular times in the home, and everybody just grabs something any time and any place independently. Hence more snacking, and less "normal" eating.

Sadly true! I still have that thankfully, I just stay up really late and I just want food when I really don't need it