TMI question to follow

Options
About a year ago when I started on a new workout path, on my leg/booty/HIIT days I developed piles. After two weeks they went away, I didn't put the connection together until the next time I did leg/booty/HIIT day and I did a specific HIIT program that incorporate jump squats. The next round of piles was brutal and I was miserable. I knocked out the HIIT that included the jump squats. A friend of mine told me to make sure I was exhaling on the up and not the down etc. So it's been a year, haven't had any issues with them, and then this weekend I did leg/booty/HIIT and although I haven't developed a full on pile I could feel it, and I am just wondering if I am just too tired, by the time I get to HIIT, I only do leg/booty/HIIT combined once a week. My other two HIIT days are on Arm day. I just don't know what I could possibly be doing wrong that this happens again a year later. Thankfully I could feel it, so made sure to take care of it. I'm wondering if I just need to skip the HIIT on leg/booty day and move it to another day. I should add I am following a specific program and this is the schedule she has in place. The last couple months I haven't been doing leg/booty/HIIT because my AC was out and it was too hot, so Saturday was the first time I've done that combo in a few months. I am just wondering if after leg/booty I am just too tired and so not following good form or breathing during HIIT, I don't do any of the jump squat type stuff for HIIT anymore, because after that last round that had me laid up for awhile I got scared and maybe I answered my own question. lol