Anyone from Oregon?

Options
patrick_star_trek
patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
Personally, I am not, but I am curious by nature.

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Me too. I just wish everyone would just tell me what state they are from.

Someone should make a thread where everyone post where they're from.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    No...but I will be if there is a prize to the first one that says they are..
  • patrick_star_trek
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Your prize must be claimed in person.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Your prize must be claimed in person.

Dayum.. what the hell is it... oh nevah mind, we already discussed this...lol
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

Only if we can chat too. I'm so BORED.
  • patrick_star_trek
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Can't sleep??
  • km8907
    Options

Can't sleep??

YES. While I'm here, should I leave my abusive doctor boyfriend? Also explain keto to me.
  • patrick_star_trek
    Options

Can't sleep??

YES. While I'm here, should I leave my abusive doctor boyfriend? Also explain keto to me.

MFP BF or IRL?
  • km8907
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Can't sleep??

Can you please post a selfie, fully dressed (including shoes) and full makeup on to prove that you can't sleep?

Here I am. So ugly right :'(

vrj5qliwc7o2.png

dayyyyyyyyyyyyum gurrrrrrl
    It is probably that coffee that is keeping you awake. Maybe the lack of a bed also

I guess you're right. I mean, I'm not gonna take your advice, I'll just start a new thread asking for help with the same thing. Also he thinks my boobs are too big :'''''(
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am not, but I am curious by nature.

Portland, Oregon
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be scary if you meet a man on the Oregon trail that tells you his name is Terry. Then you laugh and tell him that Terry is a girls' name.
    In which case, without hesitation, Terry pulls out a gun and shoots you dead. Making it so you have died of dissin' Terry.

And when I posted the Oregon Trail meme of this a few weeks ago I got nothin....shenanigans I tell you.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be scary if you meet a man on the Oregon trail that tells you his name is Terry. Then you laugh and tell him that Terry is a girls' name.
    In which case, without hesitation, Terry pulls out a gun and shoots you dead. Making it so you have died of dissin' Terry.

And when I posted the Oregon Trail meme of this a few weeks ago I got nothin....shenanigans I tell you.

I sat on that joke for a long time. Waiting, watching....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options

Prize if you are from Oregon is a ride through Mt. Hood on the back of my motorcycle. Stopping occasionally for a cigar. Brunch at Timberline Lodge. Continue to Gorge. Dinner, Bourbon and Hotel for two. Note on the bed when you wake up saying I had to get home before my wife wakes up. Taxi money.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

I can completely understand. I have plenty of those stored as well for the once in a lifetime opportunity I might get to use them.
  • km8907
    Options

I can completely understand. I have plenty of those stored as well for the once in a lifetime opportunity I might get to use them.

Would be a great idea for someone to start a thread where we could post stuff like that. We could call it post anything you want. I'm sure it'd be awesome.
  • patrick_star_trek
    Options

Would be a great idea for someone to start a thread where we could post stuff like that. We could call it post anything you want. I'm sure it'd be awesome.

Umm....what does THAT have to do with fitness??
  • Caporegiem
    Options

What a novel idea! I like it!
    Maybe we should add "(as long as it meets MFP rules)" at the end though? Ya know,because rebels....

"Post anything you want as long as it meets MFP rules and this is not a bro thread"