Victorious Victoria Fitness Challenge April 12

OK so I lied. I decided to try this DVD that came free with some Nivea cream that my daughter bought.

HOLY CRAP! Considering it was free I really didn't expect much but it's 35 minutes of Thigh, butt & ab work. The instructor is very good at cueing and it was a really good workout. I'm gonna try to do it three days a week, T, TH & Sat. along with my regular DVD. It's worth buying the lotion for sure.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    OK so I lied. I decided to try this DVD that came free with some Nivea cream that my daughter bought.

HOLY CRAP! Considering it was free I really didn't expect much but it's 35 minutes of Thigh, butt & ab work. The instructor is very good at cueing and it was a really good workout. I'm gonna try to do it three days a week, T, TH & Sat. along with my regular DVD. It's worth buying the lotion for sure.

Everyone have a great weekend!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Hi ladies. . .

I got food poisoning Friday. Oh. my. god. I'll spare you the details, but I've essentially eaten nothing for two days.

So, my workout today will consist of attempting to eat toast and drink gatorade.

Ugh. Oof. If I had an enemy, I wouldn't wish this on them.

:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    That's terrible viviakay!

So I asked this question in a different post, but wasn't completely happy with the answers, so here goes - also known as HR update #7:

Went to spin class yesterday. HR reached 187. This is beyond my max at 184 (I'm 36). How dangerous is this?

Also I spent the over 50% of the class in the 170s - but with a long warm up (I was there early) and cool down, my average was 153 - now here's the kicker - I burned 500 calories. How the hell do people burn more than this?

I'll look for the cream Julie.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    WOW, I'm hoping someone has the answer, Mary. All I know is that Spinning classes are the only workout I've ever done where I truly, truly felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. It kind of scared me a bit.

Viviakay, I'm so sorry. Hope you are on the upswing now.

It is 90 degrees here in Calif so it's a little hard to get up energy to do much of anything. I think I'll do a strength video this afternoon and try for a swim as well. Might be time to do some ocean swimming.

I drank too much tequila last night and didn't work out at all. Ooops.

Have a good day!