I can't do 1200 calories!!!! I'm so hungry!!! Why?!?!

Options
I always try but I'm so hungry... thinking about moving back to 1500 calories... I just entered my 30's and I feel like everything is so different!!!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What are your stats?

I couldn't do 1200 cals for more than a day if you paid me...
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I can't do 1200 calories either unless it's net and I'm getting a good portion of exercise calories. So go with the higher number. Better to get to goal quicker than to struggle to maintain a deficit at all and never get there at all.
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was set to 1500 at 1lb/week and was still hungry, so I starting walking 10k steps every day to add back some calories. Now I eat about 1800 and I'm set.
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    1200 is hard after 90 days staying around 1200-1280 I moved up to 1400 still strict but I am still 52 lbsfrom my goal of 150 . remember to eat volume if you are eating in the 1200 - 1500 range you need lots of healthy fiber and lean meat poached chicken breast and a mix of green beans , mung sprouts,onion cellery , brown rice and some black beans can make a tasty mix easy to reheat for lunches that gives you a large portion for 300 cal . I season with garlic minced ginger and sea salt . use the veg you like