2nd go around. Need friends.

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Ashley. I'm 24 years old and the mother of 2 wonderful little girls (2 and 4). I did MFP last year August and September and lost 15 lbs., but then I kind of slipped back into old habits :( I really need to find some friends that can help motivate me. I am 5' 8" and at 190 lbs. and would like to get down to at least 150 lbs.

Replies

• DragonSpark
    Options
    Hey, Ashley! I'm 5'7" and trying to get to 140 lbs. This is my 2nd go-round too. I managed to lose 30 lbs last year (189 down to 159) and then gained most of it back. I'm currently stuck in the 170s and could use the extra motivation. Sending you a friend request.
  • ellisclan1
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I too am trying to shed some kg's. I am currently 70.7kg's and need to drop at least 10kgs. I am a mother of two daughters 8 & 7, I work part-time and study part-time. I will send a friend request.
  • depresseddancer
    depresseddancer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

I'm trying to lose a stone, and need support and help too. I lost 7lb last year, but put most of it back on after a lapse. I'll send you a request.
  • Me_vs_obesity
    Options
    Hi, this is my second MFP account, I lost about 10 pounds and then just gained it all back.
    I would love to have more friends, I'll send you an add. :D
    Anyone else can feel free to add me too!
  • littlemissm14
    Options
    This is my second time too... last year I lost fifteen and gained back ten. This time I want to get a lot farther without the regain! Feel free to add me, I would appreciate the support <3
  • gymteachermommy
    Options
    This is round 2 for me also! Happy to encourage anyone along the way. I am learning where my weaknesses are and figuring out how to turn them into strengths. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have stay on MFP off an on for a few years now. I am losing weight again after health issues and a major surgery. I welcome friend requests for those who need motivation because I need that too. Glad everyone is back trying again. Keep it up!
  • aliciamhosein
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Ashley. I'm 24 years old and the mother of 2 wonderful little girls (2 and 4). I did MFP last year August and September and lost 15 lbs., but then I kind of slipped back into old habits :( I really need to find some friends that can help motivate me. I am 5' 8" and at 190 lbs. and would like to get down to at least 150 lbs.

if you are looking for someone motivational this is the girl=

wittpilotswife
  • luvryans3
    luvryans3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Ashley! I'm trying to get rid of baby fat too. Lets help motivate each other!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is my 2nd go too. I tried last summer, then quit once it got to August. I'm planning on sticking to it for the long run now. Feel free to add me. I'm 21 years old and originally had 95 lbs to lose. Now I'm down to 81 llbs to lose.
  • littlebee26
    littlebee26 Posts: 116
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Have two girls (7yrs and 6months). Losing baby weight (had fitness test this morning and ive lost 8 lb this month :) feel free to add me
  • Emlou19
    Emlou19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi add me :-) I have a 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter. I want to lose 21 lbs. We can do it!
  • kelseyray3
    Options
    I was on here last year too! I lost about 40 pounds by using MFP, tumblr, and dieting. It's extremely hard to lose weight without any support. Needless to say, I've gained all of that 40 pounds back. But that's why I'm here!
  • WildKatt87
    WildKatt87 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome it is my 2nd round to. I was unsuccessful previously and more or less gave up. I am back though and more motivated than before. If you need someone to talk to I am more than happy :)